Creating Precious Memories through Scrapbooking: Happy New Year and an Apology of Sorts


Creating Precious Memories through Scrapbooking

A journey through pregnancy / infant loss to healing through the art therapy of scrapbooking.

Happy New Year and an Apology of Sorts

Happy New Year! May 2009 treat you better than 2008!

It is amazing how life gets in the way and takes over and does not allow you to do the things you want to do. Even with the best of intentions, life always throws a curve ball and you end up stopping in your tracks.

One of my resolutions this year is to work on my scrapbooking more often. I now have a table where I can work on it at home and once I have it cleared off of the Christmas paraphernalia, I will be all set to start up again.

In the meantime, I will post some helpful tips I have come across.

Labels: ,

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

1 Comments:

At January 3, 2009 at 9:51 PM, Blogger Ter said...

welcome back to bloggyville!!!

I wish you lived closer (or vice versa) then we could scrap together! I know we keep saying that!! Oh well maybe someday we'll plan a scrap vacation! ;)

 

Post a Comment